Administrative Assistant - Part-time
At DMT Clear Gas Solutions we are Renewable Energy.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for a high-octane Part-time Office Administrative Assistant for our Tualatin, OR office.
We are Renewable Energy: Working at DMT Clear Gas Solutions is being part of an ambitious and innovative environmental organization. As the technology supplier for renewable natural gas (RNG) projects, DMT is a forward-thinking, fast-growing, and internationally oriented leader in the biogas industry. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to keep our team happy and motivated. You are on the verge of applying to one of the fastest growing companies in the cleantech industry for a position with room for growth. We offer a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Who you are:
You like working in the entrepreneur and start-up world where things are constantly changing. Multi-tasking doesn’t even begin to explain it. You are agile, moving between tasks quickly and efficiently while still keeping organized. You are a detail-oriented problem solver that thinks about the bottom line! You like to work for a very caring company and possess strong communication skills with potential customers, engineers, and co-workers (both US and internationally based).
Additionally, you are a very supportive person who will enjoy helping the Office/Marketing Manager with maintaining the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources. You may also be able to assist the Staff Accountant in minor accounting tasks. You go home each day pleased with your success at facilitating the organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the day to day operations while being able to see opportunities for continuous improvement of administrative procedures.
Your tasks in conjunction with the Office/Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating the travel bookings of DMT employees
- Serve as the point person for office administrative duties, such as answering the general line, shipping, ordering office supplies/snacks and running errands
- Assist with optimizing and maintaining monthly expenditures as directed
- Ordering office supplies and snacks
- Maintaining common facility spaces
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist with employees queries such as stationery and hardware
- Help plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
You Will Bring:
- At a minimum, your High School Diploma or even more desirable your degree in business
- 2 - 4 years of office experience in a similar role
- Experience working with
- clerical practices and procedures
- business principles
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite (Windows 10) and travel booking platforms
- experience with Concur is a plus!
If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to upload a current resume and cover letter and answer the required application questions.
- Why are you interested in a part-time job?
- Are there any week days or regular office hours you are unable to work?