At DMT Clear Gas Solutions we are Renewable Energy.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for a Project Manager with experience in a manufacturing company either in (bio)gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors.
We are Renewable Energy: Working at DMT Clear Gas Solutions is being part of an ambitious and innovative environmental organization. DMT is forward-thinking, fast-growing, internationally oriented and a leader in the renewable energy and environmental technologies marketplace. We specialize in developing, marketing and building clean tech such as biogas upgrading plants.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for coordination of manufacturing and installation of biogas upgrading equipment in North America. The Project Manager plays a key central role in the health of the organization. They have the responsibility of ensuring the entire projects are in scope, on schedule, on budget and have all the proper documentation. Success in the role will require the Project Manager to have mastered communication with others across a wide range of experience and education.
We need you to:
- Manage, simultaneously, many different projects that are in various stages of completion
- Apply project management principles
- Manage budget
- Track deliverables
- Lead quality assurance
- Preparation of summary reports to management
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of completed project
- Manage clients expectations and supplier performance
- Advanced understanding of P&ID, PFD, and 3D drawings where candidate will be able to provide concise options
- Bachelor 's or Master’s Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical, Process, or Chemical Engineering
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- +2 years of Project Manager experience in a manufacturing company either in (bio)gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Advanced understanding of P&ID, PFD and 3D drawings where candidate will be able to provide concise opinions
- Willingness to travel
- Have your PMP certificate
In addition, you have
- Attained success with your work ethic, by embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
- Have exceled in teams and empowered those around you.
- Continuously asks, “Why Not?”; Someone that continuously seeks improvement
- Read and understand complex information and is then shown a you are willing to educate others
- Always been and active reader and constant searcher of information
- Made sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process.
You are on the verge of applying at one of thefastest growing companies in the clean tech industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously.DMT offers a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to send a current resume and cover letter and answer the required application questions.