Operations Project Manager
DMT is a frontrunner inthe renewable energy and biogas treatment industry. DMT Clear Gas Solutionsspecializes in biogas upgrading; creating pure renewable natural gas out ofwaste which is then used as a vehicle fuel, for heating homes as well as for cooking.Forget about using your biogas just for electricity, DMT goes much further!
We need you
An Operations Project Manager at DMT Clear GasSolutions is a true leader; you take control and take the lead in theorganization in executing our projects from start to finish. You make thingshappen. You’re creative in finding solutions, both on the commercial andtechnical side, in order to be able to assist on improving the product andcustomer satisfaction. You perform excellently in demanding situations; yourplanning skills are supreme, and you’ve got a fine nose for picking the rightsupplier. You’re carrying a great responsibility.
Project managers at DMT are amazing persons towork with and you will be their lead manager. Your cooperation skills aresupreme and you’re right in the front line between commerciality, operationsand technology. Never find a dull moment as you are on the verge of a bigbiogas break through that will change the world of renewable energy in the USA.You are creative, your communication skills and technical background areexcellent, and you have an answer for everything. You come up with creativesolutions and you’re able to make people feel acknowledged but still have theDMT missions as a priority. A win-win situation.
You’re ambitious and after reading this youcan’t wait to start. A Project Manager at DMT Clear Gas Solutions requiresflexibility; as your days will never be the same as before!
Other responsibilities ina nutshell
· You manage clients, partners and subcontractors to ensure theyall have the same end goal
· Negotiate and contract with various suppliers
· Put together project teams
· Check up on subcontractors and keep track of the process on site
· Safety in design, construction and operation
· Keeping the administration of a project current and accurate
· Keep the project financially healthy regarding cash flow andprofit
· Keep track of developments and innovations in our industry
· Work with various teams in different locations, time zones andcultures
· Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Are goal-oriented, an entrepreneur and compassionate
· You will not get out of the way of any challenge, are a teamplayer and willing to travel
· Have your PMP certificate
· Have a proven track record of solving problems related to customerexpectations, supplier challenges and team communication.
We’d like you to be an optimistic andconfident person with a serious attitude. You’ve got a back ground inengineering and you have over 5 years’ experience as a project manager.
You are on the verge of applying at one of thefastest growing companies in the clean tech industry and being part of thatgrowth. You will work in a dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatestasset is our team of colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously.DMT offers a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits includinggenerous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
If thisposition sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to send a current resumeand cover letter and answer the required application questions.