Join our Team at DMT Clear Gas Solutions!
We are Renewable Energy. Working at DMT Clear Gas Solutions is being part of an ambitious and innovative environmental organization. DMT is forward-thinking, fast-growing, internationally oriented and a leader in the renewable energy and environmental technologies marketplace. We specialize in developing, marketing and building clean tech such as biogas upgrading plants, creating pure renewable natural gas out of waste which is then used as a vehicle fuel, for heating homes as well as for cooking.
- Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria performing detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications and using judgement in making adaptations and modifications.
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Complete projects by training and guiding project teams as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results while maintaining key relationships with Engineers, Designers, Clients and cross functional coworkers
- Travel about 20 - 30%
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 4 or more years piping design and equipment layout experience, working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing.
- Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Attain success by work ethic, embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
- Excel in teams and empower those around you.
- Continuously ask, Why Not?” and continuously seeks improvement
- Read and understand complex information and then willingly educate others
- Are an active reader and constant searcher of information
- Make sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process.
What you would experience with us:
You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the clean tech industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to keep everybody happy and motivated. DMT offers a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
If our Electrical Engineer position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!