Renewable energies cannot be denied.
At DMT Clear Gas Solutions we are Renewable Energy.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for Engineers in the Portland (OR) area.
For over 30 years DMT has been a frontrunner in the renewable energy and biogas treatment industry. DMT Clear Gas Solutions specializes in biogas upgrading; creating pure renewable natural gas out of waste which is then used as a vehicle fuel, for heating homes as well as for cooking. Forget about using your biogas just for electricity, DMT goes much further!
We are Renewable Energy: Working at DMT Clear Gas Solutions is being part of an ambitious and innovative environmental organization. DMT is forward-thinking, fast-growing, internationally oriented and a leader in the renewable energy and environmental technologies marketplace. We specialize in developing, marketing and building clean tech such as biogas upgrading plants. You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the clean tech industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to keep everybody happy and motivated. DMT offers a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
As an Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer at DMT Clear Gas Solutions, you know what you’re doing and you make things happen. You’re responsible for updating, developing and the commissioning of our systems. From beginning to end you are responsible for E&I modifications and will guide, check and control the process. You are responsible for drafting quotes for E-system integrators, for acquiring control panels software and installation. You do this based on checklists and reports and you report any deviations to the project manager, keeping track of action points. You do everything it takes to deliver a high-quality product for all parties involved within time and costs; you are effective and efficient.
As an E&I Engineer at DMT you facilitate our customers with operating instructions, procedures and maintenance procedures. You play an active role in the start-up and commissioning of our (inter) national installations. You are also able to discover and resolve causes of deviations if they are not E technical in origin. You identify problem situations at the right time and you are perfectly capable of carrying out your activities independently and within a team. You have a positive critical attitude in everything you do and you achieve good results.
Your time will be roughly divided as follows:
- 35% E&I Engineer
- 35% E&I supervisor by the start-up of the installations.
- 30% Project manager for the E&I part of the project
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- (Some) knowledge of environmental/safety legislation
- Knowledge and experience with handling natural gas or biogas
- Willingness to travel for longer periods of time for your work
- Strong analytic skills, result-oriented and solution-oriented
- Knowledge of control techniques (PLC and Scada) and Energy Technology in the broadest sense of the word and of telecommunications and ICT in relation to the DMT installations
- Sufficient knowledge of UL and CSA (electrical) compliance
- Good knowledge of Hazardous Classification areas for the USA and Canada
- Good knowledge of process engineering and control engineering, especially in relation to (bio) gas
- A valid US driver’s license
- You know Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You know how to work with Autocad PID
- You are goal-oriented, entrepreneurially minded and compassionate
- You will not shy away from any challenge
- You are a team player and able to work with international teams across time zones
Are you in? Employees with a strong commitment to a sustainable and profitable future are what we’re looking for at DMT. We want hire people who believe in creating a green and prosperous future with us. Working at DMT Clear Gas Solutions is dynamic and multidimensional and your everyday life will never be the same!
Upload a current resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for this role.
We can’t wait to meet you!